About Saint Basil Academy
Where Everyone Thrives
Saint Basil Academy offers a unique and exceptional academic experience for children in the Walla Walla Valley. While providing rigorous training in preparation for life-long learning, Classical Education is the most effective means of forming intelligent, thoughtful and well-rounded individuals able to use their God given talents to the utmost. Our multi-age setting provides ample opportunity for students to gain leadership skills and receive additional mentoring from their peers. Everyone fits in at Saint Basil Academy, whether they have special needs, have special gifts, are socially shy, or are natural leaders. Saint Basil Academy is a place where every child can thrive.
Saint Basil Academy of Classical Studies admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
A History of Success
- K-8 school in its twelfth year of operation.
- Strong foundation in traditional subjects.
- Low student-to-teacher ratio (10:1)
- Accelerated early reading program that enables most students to read well above grade level by the end of 1st grade.
- 75% of students tested above grade level with 50% testing at least two grades higher than grade level.
- Active family participation and a true sense of community
- Excellent value per dollar spent
- Multi-age learning environment where students have unique opportunities to gain leadership skills and learn from others